Westwood for All Ages is an initiative to make Westwood an age-friendly community—a place where all people can live well and thrive even as they age.
- View Corona Virus (Covid-19) resources and information HERE.
- Westwood For All Ages, along with our Age Friendly Coalition community partners, is surveying how the COVID crisis has impacted the lives of older residents and what they may be looking forward to as things re-open. We are looking for your personal insight as it has been a while since we've had normal daily or even weekly schedules. Please take this brief survey to let us know how and what you are doing, and how you feel about returning to activities and reopening. Take the COVID-19 SURVEY HERE.
- The results of our recent HOUSING SURVEY can be seen HERE.
- Click HERE to see the results of our recent TRANSPORTATION AND WALKABILITY SURVEY
- Do you need assistance keeping up with lawn mowing, leaf raking or snow removal? We're creating a volunteer matching program inspired by Raising Men Lawn Care Service's 50 Yard Challenge, where volunteers will be paired with seniors, veterans, mobility challenged or other Westwood residents who are in need of this type of assistance. If you would like to be added to our growing list of "clients" or if you are a student or adult who would like to be a volunteer for this program, please contact Westwood For All Ages Program Manager Lisa Bontemps at 201-834-4192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.